Sunday, September 20, 2009

If Donald Miller's words could be wedded, I would marry them.

Currently savoring: a cherry Jolly Rancher and Arizona iced tea
Currently listening to: a lot of Andrew Bird
Currently thinking about: going to the Copeland concert

I have had a productive day. Homework is now at a stopping point. I have found a comfortable position on the couch. Music is at its peak. I can't stop twirling my hair. It's about to twist off. I have been inspired by the works of Donald Miller. It's time to blog, let's go.

.......................................................

..................................


.......10 minutes.


i can't remember what I was going to say.


You should read Don's blog. We're pretty tight: http://donmilleris.com/

2 comments:

carina said...

cherry is my favorite jolly rancher flava.

meg said...

i'm SO pitiful. i see if you've updated at LEAST once everyday