Monday, September 14, 2009

Always time for the blog

Currently thinking about: networking, jobs, akfjd;ajfd;jie;jrnmdn.
Currently have: my hood pulled over my head
Currently listening to: Vanessa Carlton, whoa.

Disclaimer: Don't let this post stress you out

Don't ask to hang out, I don't have time for you. Don't ask me to complete service hours for every class I am in, because I don't have time. Don't ask me to speak or lead worship, when would I fit that into my schedule? I don't have time to apply for jobs, so don't tell me everything that I should apply to do. But.... more than likely.....if you ask me...... I will say YES. My problem, exactly. (don't take the hanging out thing personally. I would love to hang out with you. Really.)

The trick to this semester: organization, time management, all that we wish we were good at.

How I am going to do this, I have no idea. My last semester might just be my craziest semester in the world. Not at all what I was going for.

Ah, there is always time for self-discovery though, and blogging nonetheless. In my recent experiences I have learned some things:
  • I am detail-oriented
  • Not quite the ceramics type of gal, patience is the problem perhaps
  • Not a flirty gal either when it comes to the opposite sex
  • I don't like the taste of curry
  • Spanish is always a time consuming class to take
  • Anything cliche is annoying and stupid

Lord, teach us to number our days, that we may gain a heart of wisdom.

No comments: