Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Midnight Revelations.

Currently needing: a shoulder massage
Currently looking for: an internship
Latest Dove chocolate saying: "Believe in yourself"

Yesterday I turned in a 43-page paper. Today I am recovering. College cannot be healthy for a human being.

I have a chocolate problem.

I have noticed that I interact with guys by punching them. What does this mean?

I have become obsessed with being a business-like-organizational-get the work done-woman.

I want to play my fingers on the piano keys right now.

It seems that everyone in my life right now is either getting engaged, married, divorced, or having a baby. Stop it.

I ran 1 1/2 miles today. Yes beast. Thank you jogging class.

In closing, let's meditate on Imogen Heap's words:

mmmm whatcha say.

No comments: